A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
In this case the cookies are used for statistical purposes related to the visits you receive and the pages that are consulted, being accepted its use when browsing it.
|Advertising, statistics and measurement
|Places Cookies on your computer or device and receives the information stored in them when you use or visit services provided by other companies that use Facebook services.
|It is used to distinguish users.
|It is used to distinguish users.
|It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_.
|Improved link attribution.
|Its purpose is to quantify the number of users who share a certain content and how many web pages are visited as a result of that action.
|Used for the correct functioning of the WordPress content manager.
For more information about the types of tracking cookies and Google data analysis click here.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.